Monday, September 12, 2011

More Time Please

I'm busy. I'm tired. But I'm happy.

The past couple of weeks were tremendously tiring. I thought I could keep up. But I'm not a superwoman. Sigh! I couldn't even keep up with my e-mails and errands... especially house chores. So lucky my superman is around. At least, he exists. Uh, uh, uh! Hard times are not over yet. Still trying my best to keep up with my books. A pity all my subscribed magazines are still sealed and stacked. Another sigh! Don't ask about my kindle, it's begging for more books. More sigh!  


The only relaxing time I can get is checking my Facebook and Etsy. Then I am back to stitching or reading. Well, I asked for this. I was so bored last year and I was complaining; now I'm floored with deadlines, I'm still complaining. So human! 


Thankfully, Mr. D makes sure I eat and sleep well... though not on-time. He makes effort to bring me to the park or downtown. 


No more complaining. Life has been so good to me. I am so blessed. Though I'm not yet working, I'm earning money at home. And I'm still fit. :) 


On the brighter side, I received two positive feedback from recent clients. They got their needlework items and they are so happy. Cheers!!! And the shipment was on time.



This is one of the finished needlework item my client received and love. She promised to frame all three items she got from me and now I'm so excited for the photos. This is a rewarding feeling. I might cry when I see the photos because I know they will be owned by nice people and cherished by beautiful babies. Another heirloom made! 




This was done weeks ago for another beautiful baby. I'm still working on another one of this for her big sister. Then two more items for both of them and another kind-hearted grandmother will be happy.    I guess you understand now why I am so keen on my works. I just want to make everyone happy and be part of it. 


To keep me sane, I joined a group of cross stitchers on Facebook. Those ladies are amazing. Some of them are good friends of mine now. 


I have to go back to my craft desk so that I can finish the borders on a 100x100 fabric for my Round Robin. I'm happily busy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment