Saturday, July 28, 2018

Thank you Teacher!



Last May 25th, T ended her preschool years. She has been in Preschool 101 for two years. We both fell in love 😍 with the place because it was clean, safe, and fun. The owner and teacher, Ms. Jennifer, was awesome and practical. I love her innovative ways on taking care of these young, free-spirited minds. On the first week, T came home with bundles of craftwork. She told me then that she loves school. Ever since, for two years (even summer), she has been in that red building. Yes, she calls it her red school. How appropriate. T learned how to write her full name. She cannot read yet but she knows her colors, letters, shapes, and numbers (1 to 20). We are so proud of our T. 

To honor her teachers, I stitched two cross stitch projects. The finished pieces were very simple. The first one is a sampler. I love what it said. It only took me two days to finish it. Then I stick it on a cardboard. The cardboard has a string glued at the back so it can be hanged. T colored a wooden accessory, letter J, that I bought from WalMart. She enjoyed coloring it. Then I asked her to sign her name on a piece of paper. I pasted it on the cardboard with the cross stitch piece. I used a tiny wooden clip to clip it on the board. I think it look adorable. I just hope Ms. Jennifer likes it. 



The second cross stitch piece is very simple. It is a bunch of lilies with a thank you note. I picked this sweet work because the other teacher recipient is a young woman who is as sweet as can be. T loves her dearly. She looks up to her too. Ms. Jenna is a sweetheart. I hope she likes the gift too. I framed it and glued a little bird 🐦 that T colored. It is also a wooden accessory. 



T is moving up in August. And she is very excited. She already loves her “big school”. 



No comments:

Post a Comment