Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blues

The fall season is giving me the blues instead of orange and yellows. Insomnia came back to my life so I called my father... It's amazing how a voice from afar can give someone joy and peace. I thank God for all the graces, blessings, and LOVE He has given us during our dark times.




I want to share to you some of the views around my area or lane. Yes, we do have some lovely yellows that you can see by the road. It has been like this for weeks now. 




This one is my favourite spot. This meadow is owned by one of our neighbours. Every morning and afternoon you can see the cows grazing the grass or taking shelter. Such a lovely scene. We are so fortunate that we live in the country. 


I have been busy preparing the house for the holiday feasts... and I'm still not done. Stitching will never be a chore so I'm not complaining about it. 





Chinese Dragon is done. I already mailed it to another stitcher in Arizona. Now, I'm just waiting for 2 other pieces for me to stitch. One should be from Arizona and the other from South Africa. This will give me ample time to finish some Christmas presents. 




Sssshhh! This current project or WIP is a Christmas gift for my husband's maternal grandparents. It's called Be Present At Our Table. Designed by Sandy Orton. I found this from a new book I bought, Faithful Inspirations. The book is a keeper... lucky me! 




Here is my progress. I started this last Sunday, Nov 13. Yeah, I know, I'm a fast stitcher. I'm sure I can finish this week. I'm enjoying this so much because I'm only using 2 blue colours... light and dark. Hmmm.... best compliments my emotions. 


I still have lots to stitch before Thanksgiving because I'm sending them to Illinois. Wish me luck everyone! 


I'm going to bed now... it's already morning here I think. 



No comments:

Post a Comment