Sunday, July 12, 2015

Raising Terra

Hi people! I know it has been awhile. 

Everything is about HER, for HER, by HER, and with HER because I love HER!!! Motherhood. Bloodline. Genetics. Faith. Hope. Love. 

I miss my other babies... my other passion... my projects. All of them are laying on shelves, boxes, and/or drawers. Ideas are written on pads and stored on electronics. My hands are itching to create and restore. 

A big part of my craft room is a playroom so that Little Miss Terra can stay there with me. We both can play and learn together. I think it's more convenient too because I do not trust her being alone especially with Bella (our pretty kitty). 

Raising my daughter changed some part of me. My OCD is half-forgotten. The only time I can clean up is when I don't join her on nap time. Cleaning only works when I clean one room at a time each off-day (which reminds me I'm a full time nurse too). 

Raising my daughter taught me to be more patient. You know you are patient enough when you can control your temper. She will insists on anything and everything and you have to stay firm on your NOs and YESes. My husband and I will play "bad cop, good cop". Oftentimes, he is the bad cop. So she will run to me and I explained to her why Daddy is mad. And when I'm the bad cop, she just could not take it well. It made me feel that I betrayed her. Then after a minute or two she completely  forgot that you scolded her and that she is mad at you. Such innocence and sweetness. 

Raising my daughter is a neverending learning experience. 





No comments:

Post a Comment