Saturday, April 2, 2022

Don’t Walk Away


Hey, Lei! Meet up at food court tonight? Please… Your pretty BFF need to vent and you know the best food to eat. I need to taste something delicious today. I am tired from my first night at work. It was a quiet night but it felt like something was dragging my feet. I haven’t slept yet so I can wait for you. Stop dallying because I know it takes you hours to get ready. Mind you I still need to come back tonight for my patients. So hurry!

Snap! I am getting sleepy now. Where are you? Are you still asleep? It must be nice up there. It must be peaceful and bright. Don’t you want to see some tinge of orange and grey too? Well maybe when you’re looking down. Have you seen some familiar faces up there? Aside from you does anyone else knew me? There were a lot of hearts that echoed on my stethoscope. You know I don’t remember names because only their faces matter to me. Blah! I don’t remember their numbers either but I can write books from their colorful stories. Geez! I know I need to stop ranting. But please don’t make me stop because talking about others brings me back to reality. You pointed out that I carry my heart on my sleeve. I know I am all out but I can’t help it. Please come and help me again. 

Lei, this time I don’t think I can come out of this. I’m sorry but I failed you. I gave my all again and I think there’s not much left for the little pretty girl like me. How can I use the theories in psychology to teach T not to follow my path? Oh yeah, my little princess T. I guess you’re not joining me today. I badly need a nap now. T wakes me up on time. 

Lei, please don’t walk away. I am falling down. I miss you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment